Are you a Semi-Senior Accountant looking for a new challenge at a fun and ambitious firm?
If you’re still reading this, then the answer to that question is probably yes. At Moriss & Co, we are a hardworking, fun-loving bunch of people that pride ourselves on working together as a team, delivering a great service to our dental clients and always approaching things a little differently.
Let’s talk about the job
After a full induction to the business, a personal development plan will be drawn up for you. It will outline each of the steps you’ll need to take to realise your ambitions and goals as a Semi-Senior Accountant at Morris & Co. Life will be fast paced, engaging, creative and rewarding.
Your typical day will involve:
- Being part of a talented team specialising in franchise, ophthalmic, property and SMEs
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients
- Calculating corporation and personal tax liabilities, whilst coming up with tax planning ideas
- Cracking on with your personal development plan – shadowing, questioning and learning to help you achieve your ambitions and be victorious in your ACCA / ACA studies
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them daily
- Supporting Seniors and Managers to deliver amazing advice
Let’s talk about you
We have big plans for the future and even bigger goals. But what about you?
- You’ll have at least 3-5 years’ experience working within an accountancy firm
- You’ll have passed your AAT exams and may have started ACCA / ACA and be making excellent progress through your exams.
- You’ll love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships
- You’ll be a great communicator, with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- You’ll be motivated to deliver extraordinary service and will embrace our processes
- You’ll have a proactive attitude, whether a task is complicated or simple, big or small
- You’ll thrive working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team
- You’re motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment
- You’ll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions
- You’re excited to immerse yourself in our lively brand, culture and business
Initial applications or enquiries should be submitted to Amanda Halligan, email@example.com.