- Do you want to save £££ in VAT and tax?
- Do you want someone to take away the hassle and complexity of VAT and de-minimus?
- Do you want to work with an accountant that understands how an optician’s business operates?
If you have answered YES to the questions above then we would suggest that you telephone Desirie Lea on 0151 348 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you.
Morris & Co have over 25 years of experience working for Ophthalmic and Dispensing Opticians and Locum Optometrists. We are the largest firm of specialist accountants in the North West who act for opticians.
We act for opticians and optometrists throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As specialist ophthalmic accountants we aim to provide you with proactive VAT, accounting and business advice. We work closely with our clients and understand the challenges that opticians face. Our particular expertise is in VAT, tax planning and accounting matters. This has helped opticians similar to you save money and increase the bottom line.
We hope to give you the extra time to do what you do best – run your business.
Why use us
What we can do for you
- Preparation of VAT returns and negotiations with Customs and Excise on "full cost apportionment" or other special methods
- Partial exemption calculations for VAT
- Incorporating your practice (Becoming an Ophthalmic Body Corporate) and advice on transferring from sole trade or partnership to limited company
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Practice review and business planning
- Benchmarking your practice against our database of opticians
- Bookkeeping advice
- Installation of, training on, and configuration of accounting software for opticians using Sage
- Payroll Bureau service and support
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Advice on asset purchase including financing arrangements
- Business plans and financial forecasts
- Financial services, pension planning
- Practice management system advice
- Tax Return completion and specialist tax advice
For a FREE no obligation chat about your circumstances Contact Desirie Lea on 0151 348 8400 or email email@example.com