As a G P Locum, Registrar or non Principal Doctor you have very specific accounting and tax needs which are not necessarily appreciated by a non specialist advisor.
We have acted for GP Locums, Registrars and non Principal Doctors for many years and we understand the needs of the medical profession. We aim to help you look after your business so that you can concentrate on your specialist field.
What does the service include?
- Advising on ‘employed’ vs ‘self employed’ status and national insurance implications
- Preparation of annual Accounts complying with H M Revenue and Customs requirements and guidance
- Proactive advice on tax allowable business expenses, professional subscriptions and general tax planning
- Checklists for both your accounting records and tax return information
- Preparation of your annual Income Tax Return for your approval and submission by ‘electronic filing’
- An estimation of your tax liability well in advance.
As well as providing accounting and income tax advice we can also advise on the following areas:-
- Incorporation of your business and issues surrounding a limited company
- Bookkeeping advice
- Inheritance tax planning
- Retirement planning
We have G P Locums, Registrars and non Principal Doctor clients based throughout England and Wales.
Why use our services?
- Saves you money – proactive services ensuring you are aware of tax savings
- Planning – ensuring you are aware of tax liabilities and payment dates enabling you to plan your cashflow
- Peace of mind – Morris & Co has many years of experience in dealing with the tax affairs of medical and hospital consultants
- Frees up your time – As we will be preparing your accounts and tax return this enables you to spend more time in doing the things you like to do
- Minimises your risk of Inland Revenue enquiries
We are members of the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants (AISMA), a national network of more than 60 accountancy firms who are all specialists in acting for the medical profession.
Our fees start at £195 + VAT
For further information please contact Desirie Lea on 0151 348 8400 or email email@example.com