Skip to main content

Tel: 0151 348 8400| Fax: 0151 348 8401 | Email:

our specialisms

Chartered AccountantsChartered Accountants

Accountancy Advice On Purchasing Equipment

Any equipment you use for your business activity should be recorded and valued so as to make a claim for capital allowances. This is particularly relevant to any equipment you may have at the start of your self employment i.e. car or computer. If you use an office at home you should detail that furniture therein so as to determine whether a capital allowances claim can be made.

Contact us to let you know what is allowable - 

Personal Tax News

Keep right up to date. Request to receive our E-Newsletter