Skip to main content

Tel: 0151 348 8400| Fax: 0151 348 8401 | Email:

Specialist Dental Accountants

Specialist Dental AccountantsChartered AccountantsChartered Accountants

Dental Care Professionals – Tax Relief on Expenses

Dental care professionals are able to obtain tax relief on a small number of expenses, if they pay these expenses themselves.  (Tax relief is obviously not available if their employer pays the expenses for them.)

We have written a set of notes specifically for dental care professionals to explain to them how to get their tax codes amended to cover these expenses. 

The notes include a form that can be filled in for this purpose and sent directly to HM Revenue & Customs.

If you would like us to send you a copy of these notes then please post your email address and press submit.