NHS PENSIONS ADVICE
The NHS Pension Scheme is often described as a minefield and as a nightmare. In fact it is probably a combination of the two!! For dentists who work in the NHS however there is a substantial pot of gold provided by the NHS Pension Scheme when they retire.
- Morris & Co have a full understanding of the NHS Pension Scheme.
- We are able to offer our Associate/Performer clients advice on whether or not they have received the correct pension allocation from their Principal/Provider.
- We are able to advise our Principal/Performer clients on the completion of the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR).
- We are able to advise dentists who have incorporated about the implications of incorporation on their allocation of NHS pensions contributions.
- For higher earning NHS dentists, we are able to calculate their pensions Annual Allowance Charge, advise on the impact of their NHS Pension on this, and advise on ways in which the Annual Allowance Charge may be reduced.
We are frequently asked for advice on NHS Pensions matters by other accountants who turn to us for help when they feel that they do not have enough expertise to advise their own clients directly.
Please do get in touch with us whoever you are if you require help and advice on anything to do with NHS Pensions.